Issue with Sunricher ZigBee vriddimmer SR-ZG2835RAC

Diskussioner runt Mottagare och Dimmrar med stöd för ZigBee.
Köp din brytare på m.nu här: https://www.m.nu/zigbee/rela-zigbee
Köp din dimmer på m.nu här: https://www.m.nu/zigbee/dimmer-zigbee
Buzbee
Wannabe

Issue with Sunricher ZigBee vriddimmer SR-ZG2835RAC

Inlägg av Buzbee »

Hi everyone,

I recently bought the ZigBee vriddimmer SR-ZG2835RAC.
I managed to get it to work with 2 cables, and connect it to Philips Hue for my chandelier (15w x 30 lamps) (NO LED lamps but the traditional ‘ glödlampa ‘ or in English ‘ incandescent lamps’.

The maximum output is 15x30 so 450watts. According to the manual, up to 600w is supported for this type of lamps

It worked a day but now it doesn’t work any longer, I also don’t get any red light on the dimmer anymore. I tried to just test the electricity by connecting the 2 cables, and then the light works so the issue is with the dimmer somehow. It is strange that it stops working after 1,5 day :(

I’ve attached a picture of what it looks yuh like connected. I appreciate if you have input to this.

I don’t have the box anymore, wondering if I can return it anyways as it may be a factory issue during manufacturing and should perhaps be under warranty...

:!: Update: it still doesn’t work but after pressing the reset button several times the red light is on again.
Bilagor
DE08220B-E7F0-4A7E-A234-641187A2B0F1.jpeg
DE08220B-E7F0-4A7E-A234-641187A2B0F1.jpeg (66.57 KiB) Visad 6338 gånger
7CFD1E9C-DF98-4032-B33F-6C9398F999B0.jpeg
7CFD1E9C-DF98-4032-B33F-6C9398F999B0.jpeg (48.37 KiB) Visad 6338 gånger
Buzbee
Wannabe

Re: Issue with Sunricher ZigBee vriddimmer SR-ZG2835RAC

Inlägg av Buzbee »

Hi,
Will the customer service of M.nu reply on the forum or should I also send in my issue to the email address?
Cindy-HZC Electric

Inlägg av Cindy-HZC Electric »

Hi Buzbee,

According to their wiring connection without neutral. You need to connect the last port even your wire works the same way, but the last port in some case provide signal to the dimmer to make it work.
Bilagor
wiring.jpg
wiring.jpg (58.18 KiB) Visad 6297 gånger
Användarvisningsbild
supportM
Kontakt:

Inlägg av supportM »

Hi,

Please try what Cindy-HZC Electric suggested.

Is it only remotely it doesn't work or is it malfunctioning using the physical controls as well?

We try to answer as much as possible, but if you are in a hurry, please contact us directly at info@m.nu.

//Erik K @ m.nu
// Officiellt supportkonto för m.nu
Buzbee
Wannabe

Inlägg av Buzbee »

Cindy-HZC Electric skrev: 24 apr 2020, 05:30 Hi Buzbee,

According to their wiring connection without neutral. You need to connect the last port even your wire works the same way, but the last port in some case provide signal to the dimmer to make it work.
I found this graph on the manual as well.
What do they mean here with neutral lead? I assume they mean the ‘ground’ wire? Or do they mean the actual neutral wire which you kind of always need?

From the wall, I have basically 2 wires. One is black, and one is yellow. When power is on, I noticed the power is on the yellow wire and there is no power on the black wire (so this cable you call the neutral / load out cable? )
Buzbee
Wannabe

Inlägg av Buzbee »

I actually think that the live cable goes directly to the lamp, so even if the circuit is open from the dimmer it seems there still is power on the yellow cable which is in the lamp according to my meter... is this normal?
Användarvisningsbild
supportM
Kontakt:

Inlägg av supportM »

Hi,

Could you please contact us at info@m.nu?

//Erik K @ m.nu
// Officiellt supportkonto för m.nu
herrgurka

Inlägg av herrgurka »

Was the issue resolved? I might have the same issue.

//Johannes
Skriv svar